Ukulele?





Yes, my High School Uniform is Blue

 

Yes, at last colored photos taken at school. And my uniform is blue. In Indonesia, blue uniforms are for Junior High School students. Since I am in Private, non-government school, somehow I end up using blue for high school years.

Those people are my friends. They all look the same, right?! The only guy is Ikey, the girl in transparent glasses is Nadine, and in darker glasses is Varizka. They are all friends of mine, who I randomly asked to sit in front of the lockers and play the Ukulele. For what? Basically I wanted to finish up my roll, 5 exposures left.

Good news for me, I did a more-than-one exposure! Yeay! I wanted to do the double exposure, for the first time. So I did the experiment on these 5 slots. The results are okay but I guess I should practice more to rewind the film to be on the proper place. As you can see, I did a multi exposure and some double while I think I captured 2 double exposures.

Please do teach me for those who use the same camera as mine :D



Kuharap pertemanan tidak ada batasnya, hanya batas ruang, jarak dan waktu. Tapi perasaan teruskan ada


photo by Karima Duhita, Fuji Superia 200, Yashica fx-3 super 2000

0 comments:

Post a Comment