Santa in Colors





Sekolah Kita Rumpin

 

Have you seen the post about Santa in Black and White? Well, here it is Santa in Colors! I went to Pasar Santa the other day to help my community, Sekolah Kita Rumpin, raising funds for our events. As an introduction, Sekolah Kita Rumpin is a non-formal school for children around Rumpin area which they are less fortunate than we are. I have been in Sekolah Kita Rumpin for a half year and I used to teach 3-4 graders but I will be teaching younger kids for next semester.

The fund raising was a photography workshop held in Post Santa. There were 12 participants (that was the max quota), and in the end all of them captured beautiful story-line photos around Pasar Santa. I was just hanging around Post Santa, helped my friends to do a merchandise selling. But most of the time I was just sitting and chit chating with friends and those 2 young girls that I met on that day. It was Saturday and lots of people passed by. Overall, it was a fun day because I got new friends and had great conversations with lots of people there.

That would be all, if you guys interested about Sekolah Kita Rumpin please do visit our website. See you all in the next event!

http://sekolahkitarumpin.com/


Sebab setiap tempat adalah sekolah, dan belajar bisa di mana saja, dengan siapa saja


photo by Karima Duhita, Fuji Superia 200, Yashica fx3 super 2000


0 comments:

Post a Comment