Might be the Most Awkward Post Ever





 Karima Duhita Drijono?

 

This would be the awkwardest post ever because..... Yeah all of the photos are my self portraits. That's why I would dedicate this post to be a Facts About Me Post!

I am sorry, lame, I know. But I can't resist to post some self portraits. It is okay, right?

  1. My real name is Karima Duhita, Drijono is just a complementary. There's no Drijono on my birth certificate hahaha
  2. I am the youngest of 2, my sister is Sabila Duhita Drijono. Yes, we have the same middle and last name
  3. My mother is a doctor and my father is an architect and a lecturer in Interstudi. So, if you're an Interstudi student, you might see me in a handsome figure
  4. My birthday is the same day as Indonesia's Independence Day, but 52 years younger
  5. I am a dog person, I like cats but they are too princess-ish
  6. My nose is real
  7. I am a grade 11 in SMA Madania, Bogor
  8. But I live in Tanjung Barat, South Jakarta
  9. I am allergic to sooooooo many things. One of them is chocolate
  10. My friends said that my sneeze is funny, well it is not!!
  11. A teacher in Sekolah Kita Rumpin, a volunteer in Kompas Muda, a DKI Jakarta delegate in Forum IYC
  12. I love to dance, will never get tired of it
  13. I play the violin, only practice it if I got really mad towards something. Violin = stress reliever 
  14. I liked videography back then but there were some reasons that made me don't want to open my Final Cut Pro X anymore until now
  15. My current obsession is film photography, because my dad didn't want to buy me a personal non pocket camera so I got myself a Yashica Lynx 5000e instead and use my dad's Rollei to fulfill my obsession for photography. And now I use Yashica fx-3 Super 2000
  16. I like being in the crowd but I hate crowded space
  17. My favorite food is Ketoprak and Cendol Duren. I want em. Please buy me some
  18. My favorite movie for now is About Time, Ruby Sparks, and 50 First Dates. Yes, my movie genre is drama-romance and a little bit comedy
  19. I collect bandanas, I have tons of it but I never wear all of them at once. Ofcourse! I only have one head
  20.  I used to have a super curly long hair, but I cut it off 2 years ago and dedicated to short hair since
  21.  3/4 Javanese, 1/4 Torajan
  22. Introvert in disguise, to be honest I love listening to music and sit in the corner of a cafe and.... yea.. just sit there observing people. See me in one of cafes in Citos or PIM.
  23. Love to explore new places with my dad, together with his Vespa 90'
  24.  A good listener, a good adviser, but a terrible comforter
  25. Please don't get me wrong, my face is really flat and emotionless at first but actually I am a really joyful person



photos by Karima Duhita, Yashica Lynx 5000e and Yashica fx-3 Super 2000





here's my baby photos. Ignore my chubby-ness 








2 comments: