Kota Tua with Nasha Anindita


























Spontaneous Trip

 

I'm sorry for the absence this month :(

Here's a short story about a spontaneous trip that I did with Nasha, my cousin.

It was a sunny day 10th of March, Nasha asked to hang. I didn't feel like to go to malls and hang so I suggested to do a train trip to Jakarta Kota, she said yes. In the afternoon she came by to my house and we took a train from St. Tanjung Barat straight to Jakarta Kota. Upon our arrival we had no idea what should we do and decided to go to Fatahillah square and take some photos. I remember that there is this gallery near the Fatahillah building and so we went there to see the exhibition and to avoid the evil sun. The exhibition was ok but the aircon and sofa were veeeeery comfy!

Long story short, Nasha became my model for the whole day. The day was closed with a sit in the cafe enjoying platters and ice tea. Tuesday afternoon was well spent. On our way home to my house, we took the train again and stop by to Pasar Minggu, to develop the film (since it was a film test drive). The result was..... <3 <3


photo by Karima Duhita. Yashica fx3 s2000 with Agfa Vista 200 (exp)

0 comments:

Post a Comment