I Was, and Still, His Fanatic Girlfan













Villojody Radyasthira


Have I ever mentioned him before? No?

So the story began in the 9th grade. We were in the same class with different circle of friends. I know him and he knows me, we talked but not much, we worked together in class, and I liked him but he didn't like me back.

I was a cheerful girl back at that time, as opposed to the quiet and mysterious yet appealing boy he was. I never really talked to him seriously before, all we had was some friendly talk and nothing much. Let's say that I was his fan, visibly.

It all changed in the first months of senior year, we were in the same Science and Math class. His eyes, his eyebrows, the way he sits, his smile, the way he touched his own hair, his laugh and smirk, everything about him is mysterious yet veeeeery interesting. He's a walking mystery to me. From there, I knew the fandom I had had developed into a crush.

We talked, and talked, more and more than before. I looked at him from distance at class, because he is too cute not to be looked at. Surprisingly he is also very smart, which I didn't know that well before so that changes the whole image of him. What can I say, he is still a walking mystery to me.

At the end, we both knew that we like each other. I knew that he likes me back. More. More than just a friend.

Now, he is a solved mystery to me. And I still look at him like the way I looked at him 3 years before.

photos by Karima Duhita. Yashica fx3 super 2000

0 comments:

Post a Comment