A Come Back (1)

I haven't take pictures for ages

So, this would be a come back post. As you guys know (or probably not), I moved to Bali for my study. Yes. Bali. The one that has been called paradise island for ages. Since 12th grade, the intensity of me using my camera(s) is veeeery low. It feels like i'm occupied all the time, and the feelings followed me until university. Well, the good news is, now, I took my camera(s) out again -- after 1.5 years!

Here are some decent photos that I took. Those vacuum time took my, idk, skill away? hahaha I hate how my photos are not good as years before, but oh well atleast I still know how to do it.

(part 1)

The first 2 photos are when David and I went to Monkey Forest, Ubud

The following 2 are my friends in Udayana's Dies Natalis

The rest are photos from my trip with Kak Tugus and Kak Nindya to see Papermoon Puppet's show in Pasar-pasaran event in Ubud.













photos by Karima Duhita Fuji MDL - Superia 400 (exp)

0 comments:

Post a Comment