May 2015 Blossoms Beautifully

And it is the end of 2014, here comes another new year

 

I realized that time won't wait for anyone. I remember almost every new year celebrations, from the one that I slept on 00.00 and the one that I played the loud and beautiful fireworks. And now here comes 2015, new year with new wishes and new possibilities.

I am now glad that I spent my 2014 quite well. I achieved so many things in 2014 and now it might be one of my memorable years I will always remember. Back again, time won't wait for anyone, I realized that time is exist for a reason. For us to be more productive and to find our own path. I did find mine and I wish I can find it again in 2015.

and here is the recap (that I can remember at this moment)

Magnificent 2014

  • Winter Jugendkurs at Frankfurt, Germany
  • Kompas Muda
  • Sendra Tari Queen Shima
  • SIGMA: A MADANIA FESTIVAL
  • Japan trip
  • 11th Grade
  • F For Film/Sedasa
  • Sekolah Kita Rumpin
  • Forum Indonesian Youth Conference 2014
  • 35mm
  • ZONK
  • PK (my 2014 fav movie)
  • Dekat di Hati - RAN
  • Joe Hisaishi
  • Prameswara, Ron, Rama
  • Arief Laksono

I can't ask for more, 2014 was a blast. It is sad to leave such a wonderful year. But, again, time won't wait for anyone... Hello 2015, may you blossoms beautifully


Kadang sebuah jumpa akan ditutup dengan perpisahan. Kadang sesuatu yang indah harus kita tinggalkan, untuk yang lebih baik. Terimakasih 2014, kau sudah membuatku melihat dunia dengan kedua mata. Sekali lagi terimakasih, kau menuai begitu banyak kenangan indah untuk dikenang. Dan sekali lagi terimakasih, kau sudah mewarnai kehidupanku. Tanpamu, 17 tahun hidupku tidak akan tetap 17. Terimakasih, dan selamat datang 2015


photo by Karima Duhita, KODAK 200 2016, Yashica Lynx 5000e



0 comments:

Post a Comment