My Black and White Highschool Memories












I wish High School will Never Ends

 

It was the first day of school. The official one. Without special events or whatsoever. I decided to bring my Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 to do some "test drive" with my first BW film. 

The whole day was like ordinary school days. It felt unreal to study after 3 weeks of holiday. And guess what, my hand writing wasn't so bad, after almost a month didn't take any notes. I captured here and there and this would be my second roll with actual human being on it. And it turned out great! The reason I didn't want to take photos of my friends or family, back then, because I was afraid they would ask for the result...

How's your first day of school? Does your hand writing still okay?

Tuntutlah ilmu setinggi mungkin sampai kau tidak dapat lagi menembusnya





photos by Karima Duhita, Ultrafine Extreme 400, Yashica FX-3 Super 2000


0 comments:

Post a Comment