San Fransisco in #portrait

























hi! it's been awhile
so these would be some of photos that i took during my San Fransisco - Denver trip in March 2019



the whole trip took 2 weeks, around 5 days in Denver and the rest we stayed in SF. truth be told, this is my first time in America and i must say that it was a great trip. i always said about things there: "just like in movies!" haha.

as you can see most photos were taken in portrait because of the beautiful (tall) buildings and SF's land contour that gives dynamics in pictures. the long elongated look from portrait pictures can tell how the sky and the weather of SF affect the mood of the picture

i loooove all of my photos! even tho some of them were underexposure

so if you asked me, what did i do for days in SF? well, i went to places such as SFMOMA, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Legion of Honor, De Young Museum, California Academy of Science (this is my fav!), Mission district, Painted Ladies, and of course the Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 and probably some more places but i forgot. Yes. I've been to almost all tourism site in San Fransisco, and guess what! we went all there by the bus and the J line #cheapandefficient

please hit me up and tell me which of these photos that you like! and i will tell you the story behind it <3

*ps there are more photos of #landscape in the next post!

photos by Karima Duhita Drijono. Fuji MDL - Fujicolor 100

0 comments:

Post a Comment