Lombok 2015































Lombok with Agfa Vista

 

Lombok was such a modest place. I felt a "get back home" feeling here in this quite small island. People were friendly and fun to talk to. I went to Sade Village and Sukarara Village. In Sade, I was quite fond with the traditionalism that I can found here, plus the village people were nice and had no problem of me taking their potraits. In Sukarara, I saw a tenun making which for one piece they had to do it for like 3 or so months. Whut?! And also, young woman who wants to get married they have to know and master the skill of Tenun. plz help me with the Tenun master. For those who doesn't know what Tenun is, Tenun is a type of cloth originate from Indonesia, they use tools to make it. Unlike batik, they only use colored threads no dye. 

The trip was closed with a beach trip in Kuta Beach, Lombok. Well, there were these sales(young)man and sales(young)woman that impolitely asked me to buy their goods. But that's okay, they worked really hard. The last of Lombok was a beautiful sunset and a private boat at night to Gili Air 

photo by Karima Duhita Yashica fx 3 super 2000, agfa vista 200 exp

0 comments:

Post a Comment