Happy Chinese New Year!















 The Year of Goat

 

It was Chinese New Year and all the streets, the malls, the everything were filled by red color. On the last Thursday we all had national holiday, so my family and I decided (spontaneously) to go to Jakarta's China Town, Glodok.

Let me say, it was beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful. The color, the people and the crowd. Even tho I hate crowded space but it was okay that day, not too crowded. We went to the praying place "Klenteng" and saw the ritual and stuffs. I captured some moments and I saw lots of photographers too on that place, so I felt not so alone taking pictures. The most memorable sight was, when my sister and I circling the place, we witness a hijab woman praying with the incenses and to the same ritual as others. It was confusing for us, honestly. I didn't take a pic of her, only her head from behind to remember that weird-touching-cool event.

Overall, Chinese New Year holday was well spent with at the end we ate Crab Porridge, then my allergy reacted.

photo by Karima Duhita, Yashica fx3 super 2000, superia 200 expired 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment