Baluran 2015











I Definitely Wanna Go Back

 On April 2015, my Advanced Biology class went to Baluran to do a field research. It was half and half between holiday and research work. Last year, the adv. class went to Lampung, we observed rhinos and elephants, this year we went to Baluran, East Java.

I can't say much about this place, because Baluran took my breath away. I love the scenery, the nature, the smell and the Q-time with all of my friends. Although, the experience was too adventurous for me, I didn't have proper shower for 3 days and all the Makakas were bothering us the whole trip. We stayed at the Bama Beach small cottage. The beach was like literally in front of us, while the boys were having fun playing in the water, the girls were enjoying the sunset. It was unforgettable moments. The Savannah was also magnificent, the whole 3 days were not enough for us to explore and I also hadn't got a chance to see the famous bull (it was quite sad). The best part was we had a safari night and we can see all of the night animals and all the shiny deer eyes. Overall, the trip was not enough, I really really really want to go back!

We went home sadly, all of us were quiet in the bus, watching the savannah passed by. For high school students who don't get a chance to do adventure stuffs, this trip was very adventurous for us. But, that doesn't mean it can stop us to explore more of Baluran. :)


Tidak ada kata menyesal tidak mandi 3 hari, jika disuguhi indahnya pemandangan ciptaan Yang Maha Kuasa selama 3 hari


photo by Karima Duhita. Yashica fx3 super 2000 and Olympus Mju ii zoom (Superia 200)

0 comments:

Post a Comment