Went to Kebun Raya Bogor


 


A Short Trip


In one of my holiday days, I went to Bogor to have a friendly meeting with my dearest friend, Alsha. I met Alsha at Forum Indonesian Youth Conference, last year. At that time I was a delegate for DKI Jakarta while she was for West Java. The first thing in common when I met her was, we were 2 of 5 participants who are still high school students, unlike the others. From there, we gained more interests and connection. Now, we are good friends.

So, we decided to hang out at Kebun Raya Bogor. I took the train to Bogor Station and Alsha picked me up there with her motorcycle. We had a lot of talks and took photos together. We gossiped and discussed about university. Alsha is a year older than me, so she gave me tips and tricks to get into university and how to do well at the test. Kebun Raya Bogor is a nice place to take pictures with "in the woods" theme, although I was quite bothered by the amount of couples in the corner. Overall, it was a very greeny place and a good place to relax. But, outside the fence of Kebun Raya, the traffic jam is inevitable, same like Jakarta.

Temu kangen memang menyenangkan dikala suntuk
photos by Karima Duhita, Olympus Mju ii zoom, Superia 200 and Agfa 200




0 comments:

Post a Comment