China Trip!
















10 Days Trip, Many Places




On July, I went to China with a few of my Madania friends and some new friends from Batam, Jogja and Tangerang. The trip was different from any other because we got the chance to study many Chinese cultural activities and had a cultural trip.


We went to museums and temples that have strong cultural roots, one of the temples being the famous Judge Bao's temple. Other than the sites, I think the night market was also cool! It was similar like an Indonesian one but the snacks and goods were very different. We also went to one of UNESCO's sites, Longmen Grottoes. It was reaaaaally big and the weather was reaaaally hot at that time. I can't describe all the details since the trip was 6 months ago, but overall it was great and I took so many pictures that I like.


All the photos above are just some from many shots that I took.

photos taken by Karima Duhita. Yashica fx3 super 2000 and Olympus Mju II Zoom


0 comments:

Post a Comment