How I Spent My New Year's Eve











Family is a Rare Gem

 

I am really grateful that I can call someone a family. So I spent my NYE somewhere in Ciawi with my family. This ritual, I might say, has been on since years ago. We spent out times together, kill time until the clock strikes 00.00

And yes, every year we would play Monopoly and other board games together. But this year the winner of most played board game was 1000 Places to See Before You Die! Surprised I might say, we didn't touch Monopoly at all.

Time flew, the clock striked 00.00 and all I heard and saw were fireworks and dogs barking. Typical New Year's.

Every NYE celebration will be different. Family members might come and go and I will cherish every NYE with family that I can have :)


Sebuah kepemilikan yang abadi, keluarga

photo by Karima Duhita, Fuji Superia 200, Yashica Lynx 5000e

1 comments:

  1. Punya juga Yashica Lynx, tapi yg tipe 14e.
    Lagi keracunan kamera film makanya kepo blog ini, ga apa-apa kan dimasukin ke feed?

    ReplyDelete